From 29 March, as set out in the COVID-19 response – spring 2021 guidance, and in line with when schools close for the Easter holidays, out-of-school settings and wraparound providers will be able to offer the following provision.
Outdoor provision to all children, without restrictions on the purpose for which they may attend.
Indoor provision to:
- vulnerable children and young people, under any circumstance
- children on free school meals, where they are attending as part of the Department for Education’s holiday activities and food programme
- all other children, where the provision is one of the following:
- reasonably necessary to enable their parents and carers to work, search for work, undertake education or training, or attend a medical appointment or address a medical need, or attend a support group
- being used by electively home educating parents as part of their arrangements for their child to receive a suitable full-time education
- being used as part of their efforts to obtain a regulated qualification, meet the entry requirements for an educational institution, or undertake exams and assessments